previous / next
return to Elementary Schools Index
This classroom wing was built around 1955. It was south of the 1962 wing and also south of the gym, which was between the two wings. The near segment of the building housed a storeroom and restrooms. The far wing used to be the Sierra Elementary library and at the present houses kindergarten classes.